Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Different Me

Well, just now I read a fren's blog. In the post, she said she felt like crying and she's not doin good there. I dun reali noe the real situation but then I reali worry for her. I hope to c her ASAP. Miss her and last time anything we two like best pal. Go class together stdy together and we always guide each other in studies and very care for each other. But then now we r seperated. I got no idea how she is right now. Worry. I used to be like her. I always cry after I enter Uni. but then, after so many things and guidance from bf and ko, I feel like getting better and studies also ok. But I never think how will it be. I just set myself this mind- Do My Best Will B Ok. So I'll just do watever I can without thinking wat the effects are. I hope Yean will be fine too. Just worry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...