Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Happy Back

Oh..I fell so happy le. That bf ok back. Yesterday both of us were like not happy and didnt talk much to each other. Today we both gt bck together. Ok bck. We said sori to each other and now we r bck to normal. This mornin we both were will in bad mood. I was tired and nid to study. Then he was not in mood. Even I called him he was like no mood to talk to me. And he kept blaming himself. Over smth. But I explained to him and luckily, he understood and now he accepted the fact that I reali love him and din mean to hurt him, plus wat I said were actually true. Haha. And I'm glad that the misery is over and he's ok di. I myself paid attention in studies today and almost finish what I should read. So relieved. I think I must work even harder nxt weekend b4 exam and after that we can meet up di!I cant wait to c him again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...