Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Tiring Trip

CNY FOOD!
Emotipills..Are like Jelly Beans
Emotipills Like Psycho Pill Oni Le The Name
At first I thought going to my cousin's place in Puchong during this long weekend without bf is a good step, but now, I'm a little regret of cming here. Mainly because I wasted a lot of my time yesterday nite wen I came over here. I went out at 7smth, n finally reached her hse at 2am. Y? Coz firstly, KL to Puchong took a lot of time. Next, I went to my bro's hse wait for him bathe and ready b4 goin to his boss's CNY open day. By the time he was done it was past 10pm. Haiz. Reached the hse and sat there doing nth, already past 11pm. I was tired and wanted to go home. I thought would reach there earlier. Wasted all the time. Then, bro wanted to eat pulak. Padahal he had frens wif him. And he insisted me to cm along. So, I ate and wen all their frens arrived, they all chat and chat and chat...till past 1.30am. So damn tired. And reached home at 2am. Slept straight away. Couldn't stand it any longer. Haiz. Tis morning never wanted to wake up that early but then no choice. I wasted so much of my time I must ganbateh today. Yesterday the atmospere wif bf almost like went to end of relationship. So sked. I actuali realize its my fault. Read magazine yest, that I shouldn't just look at the things that he annoyed me, but I must think of things that he done for me and why I love him. I realize I'm wrong as well. SORRY Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...