Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tired!

Yesterday slept late. I was on bed around 10smth and that was it. I kept turning on bed. It was hot and I kept sweating. Plus I couldn't sleep. Wen I closed my eyes trying to sleep, the next moment was I felt there was smth in my body, kept waking me up. Felt smth running inside me. I worried that I couldn't sleep so I called him up. He already slept coz he's working today. Felt bad also. But after listening to him, I started yawning. It was almost 3am when I slept. But then his voice was calming, I slept after talking to him.Thks. I hope Biochem and Microb ok later!.....Haha...but then the outcome....was terrible....Biochem I think like goin to fail le....Sob2....haiz..But I did my best di. Although alot that I reali don't know, but I tried my best to answer everything, shoot. Dun care di. At least I tried rather than handing empty paper. I wil b fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...