Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy Days To Come

After exam nth is more important than having all assignments and lab reports done. This whole week is terrifying. There are Micrbo and Biochem lab, plus PPM lab and then ASM assignment and Public speaking outline nid to be prepared. Its so crazy. Luckily I've done the outline and PPM lab. Now left Microb and Biochem lab. The ASM is finishing soon. Haiz. Things of coz not as smooth as I thought. Groupmate...haiz...gives me headache also. But stil its better than my fren'd groupmate. Em. Its better not for me to complain le. Coz there might be times where I'm not a group teammate. Haha...But this week things ok for me. Studies haven pick up bck mainly bcoz of works to do. Haiz. Weekend will study hard. Haha...last weekend was so fun. I was with bf. I reached there after exam and then cooked him dinner..It was so sweet. I was waiting for him like a wife did and the moment he came bck I was so happy. Haha..then last sat I went for hair cut. Til damn short and bf came bck he kept laughing at me. Gave me new nick name..but then he said its nice on me. Haha. The nxt day...sunday we went for our date after so long. we went for Valkyrie. Em, average movie. But wat I enjoyed most was spending time wif him. Just cherish it. I was emotional that day. Kept asking him is he willing not seeing me for 2 weeks? But now..i will ask him...are u willing not seeing me for 3 weeks??? Oh mainly bcoz I attending coursenite and cming weekend n next week I'll not see him. Just feel very missing and not willing not seeing him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...