Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, February 6, 2009

Confused

Yesterday I was so confused wif wat I want. I was confused wif my own thought and feelings. Haiz yesterday yueyi sudd said I was lying to myself that I think my relationship wif bf is good. Actually I told her my relationship wif bf is reali good. We never argue so far, so isn't it good?? But it was bcoz she said bf never gav presents never plan surprise. Mayb she felt its weird for a gf not to get presents from bf on birthday. But then I was ok. Wen she said it I terasa di. And asked bf bout it. Ended up we almost like..em..argue. But never. We just kept messaging til the atmosphere went tight. So I was so scared that I will hurt him tellin him my feelings. He asked me did I wan to break up wif him. I never planned to. I dunwan to seperate from bf. I was confused. First I was ok wif the bday thing then wen yy said it I felt sad and disappointed. Wat I wan and expect from him actuali? i also blur..Baby forgive me..for being uncertain bout my feelings..But I'm certain that I love you and never wan to break wif u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...