Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Had A Sweet Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I didnt celebrate wif my family but surprisingly a lot frens and even course mates remembered my bday. They wished and my phone kept getting incoming messages. It was so sweet and I was touched. Last year I didnt manage to celebrate with loved ones and I remember I cried on my birthday. It was silly. That time I was watching 'A Walk To Remember' with my ex roommates in matrix. After watching I kept crying coz it was so touching at te same time I missed my bf coz he wasnt there to celebrate wif me and he wished me earlier coz e would be having exam the day after. So b4 12 he slept di. I cried til 12 he called me. And I felt so happy. This year we managed to be together. We went out lunch together on 2nd. Then he ate ice cream together. Wat I regret most was I didnt take any pic wif him. Ish. Nvm. Its ok. Yea..but b4 tat he wished me directly 12.02 am on my bday. He hugged me after saying that. So happy le. We didnt have cake or get presents but then I feel being able to be wif him on this special day is the biggest present from him. And the presents he gave canno be seen or touched but can oni be felt by me. He gave me his love, concern and support wen I nid his most. That's the greatest present I got this year! Thk u darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...