Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, February 9, 2009

I Had A Wonderful Evening

My bday present from ko
Ice skating
Kimpachi menu
The japanese steambot
My Unagi rice
Salmon
Steambot dishes
My ko

Yesterday was so damn enjoyable le ppl. Haha.After finished studying, I went out wif Rosey jie and Michael ko. We went for movie at Summit for InkHeart. Em that movie not bad. Then, we all went to play at Arcade. Em, I played that drum game again. With ah ko. Ish, he won me over. Ish. And that was his first time playing it. Ahhhh!!!! Then went play table hockey wif Rosey jie. And..AHH...The thing hit my finger. Bruised di le today. Hehe..Then later get to know another koko..forgotten his name lo. Die lo. Ithink is Yi Chuan. Duno. Hehe..He treated us Sushi at Kimpachi. Yummy. Reali. Ordered alot of things, got salmon, then one of my favourite Japanese dishes- Unagi..wif rice, then got patato salad, a set of japanese steambot, tendon, japanese pork chop, little octopus, and a set of japanese fished fillet. Emmm..Tasty! First time had meal there. I mean..in a Japanese restaurant. WAHAHA. Then, we went to Sunway Pyramid. For bowling. YC ko treat wo. He got very excited actuali. Then they called another fren- Yoon Chuan I think. Haha.. Forget names again. Then b4 he arrive, we 4 of us had Haagen-Dasz's icecream..and..ppl we spent 73++ for icecream oni. Shocking le. And YC ko treated us again. He like crazy di. So sked!. Haha..then went bowling. Me..at first was highest, then went to last place. Sob2..Haha..Then Yoon Chuan ko taught me the rite concept, then the 3rd game, I was first. Haha..so Happy. yea, b4 I forget, I got a present from Michael ko...Espirit watch. Nice. Oh ko so sayang me le. I must not let hm down again le this sem...I enjoyed so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...