Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Long Weekend to Come

Well, few days din write post di. Feel like writing smth. Em.. Past few days I was very stressed and at the same time felt empty, without my soul. Its been a week plus I last saw bf. Well it is not long. Not as long as last time where we didnt get to c for more than a month. But somehow I feel so missing him. Life is so hard to understand rite? Wen we are near to ppl we love we tend to wanting to c them as much as possible and for me, I will go emotional if I din manage to c him. And wen we r far, we never feel like breaking down and just go on wif our lives. I never cry wen I was in Malacca studying. That time I was happy in matrix. wif my roommates and my close Ipoh frens. Now, all of them were scattered around malaysia in different Uni. Haiz. So as my roommates. Tats y I'm lonely here in KL. The oni one that I can count on is bf and now I can count on my koko also. Both of them help me a lot when I nid company and support. Bf always giv undying supports, concern and love. Koko giv me advice and helped me to c things differently. This weekend it a long weekend for sure. Duno do wat le. Haiz. Study study study. Haiz...Well..Valentine but I won get to celebrate lo. Haiz. Wat a bad weekend. Haiz. Nxt week exam, I duno how to go on. Haha..but I think I will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...