Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, February 8, 2009

OOOOO...So Nice!!!

The front view..Nice??
The 'balcony'
Small lane from outside to inside
English style houses
OOOOO...So nice le the houses yesterday. I went to cousin's fren's hse for CNY open day and this time, the place was at Damansara. It's really beautiful,ppl. Haha. The houses are like those western style, wif 3 storries and then, nearby there are swimming pool, squash center and sauna. Just because it was at nite, I didn't manage to take any pic of the latter places. Ish. But seriously it was beautiful and I was stunned by the breathtaking atmosphere. It was as if in a holiday resort. Damn nice le. Especially those houses facing the pool. More classical and English style, and holiday resort like wif the short palm trees besides them. I was so happy looking at the houses. And at the same time knew a new fren, Emily. The host,s daughter. Young and innocent and I felt happy to share stories wif her, from studies to relationship. And I actually enjoyed yesterday's dinner..I mean after Emily started talking to me!!!..So enjoy the pics.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...