Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Friday Faster Come Pls...

Today is already Wednesday. Time passes very fast. I cant wait for exam to end actually. Later I'll be going for Genetic paper. In the afternoon will be Food Science. I hope what I read wil come out and hopefully it will not go too complicated or confusing. Haiz. I actually feel a little nervous for tomorrow's paper. Biochem and Microbiology. Hopefully can do it. I actually know what I read. Just that I dunno can answer the questions or not. Hopefully can. The Friday will come. The last paper is Pricipal Food Preparation. That paper appears to b simple but actually I'm sure its not easy. Nid to look at past year. I must ganbateh! Lai Peng you can do it!!!! Yes you can!!!! An hour ago I just finished my last paper for today. Em..to be honest there are 2 questions I shoot it because I didnt memorize the bacteria's name. Derr..U think its easy to remember wat bacteria responsible for wat food? I got no brain to remember that. Haha..=P Hopefully those I answered will cover the tembak answers I choose. Haha..Well day pass by so fast. Now nid to focus on Biochem and Microb 2ml. Hopefully its easy le. But I think won kua. But I can do it!!!! Sure can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...