Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant

Today I went for lunch with Baby at Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant at Kepong Baru. The have two branch one in Kepong Baru, and another one in Kepong, near Aman Puri Condominium. The food prices there are pretty standard for those dine-in restaurant. The only thing we find worth dining is their set lunch. Their set lunch ranges from RM9.90 to RM29.90. The cheapest set is the one that me and my love always go for. The set consists of a soup of the day, main course and a glass or drink.

My favorite choice of main course is always the Spaghetti Olio while my baby boy is Pizza Margeritta.. Their soup of the day for today is Cream of Chicken..which I personally find not as appetizing as the pumpkin soup..

Forgotten to take my Spaghetti Olio..my bad! Sorry..But this is how the pizza and soup looks like:




You can see the ambiance and the surroundings in the restaurant. Well it looks quite bright in the restaurant but the lighting is quite dim and will be very romantic for couples at night. Minus the noisy conversations by other people, this place is suitable for couples as a romantic date. But today there was a lot of people and it was very very noisy..i can barely hear what my love was talking about! =.="




My custard pudding is done! My first time experience of making caramel...

This is the best pudding ever...I love it.!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...