Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel Review

Enough of random posts..Today, just wanna do a simple review on a skin care product. It's nothing but Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel... Alright!

Let me bring you to understand more about this product.

As you can see, I'm holding the product [and my face is telling you how much I love this baby here]. I've introduced this awesome product into my regimen and love it after using around 1 month. This product contains 100% Aloe vera gel. Yup..the aloe vera that we can get from the garden.. Do you know that aloe vera gel is very good for the skin? It has antibacterial property, anti-inflammatory, aids with digestion, heals cuts and wounds and so on..It also can relieves sun burn and dry skin. Aloe vera gel perfects as a skin moisturizer for dry skin, but I also notice that it's perfect for oily skin too like mine.

Reason? The gel consistency works well on oily skin because gel means less oil and more water inside it. Which means less oil to have potential to clog your pores. Erm..for me, I think this aloe vera gel is not moisturizing enough when used alone. I find that it's good to help regulating my sebum level, but, not moisturizing for my skin.. After watching some review on YouTube, I tried blending the gel with other moisturizer that I used which tends to make my skin oily after few hours.

Surprisingly, blending the aloe vera gel and my moisturizer (Cetaphil) in 2:1 ratio, the effect on my skin is perfect. My skin is matte, and moisturized. In addition, I used aloe vera gel as my healing gel for wounds. Dramatically, my wound healed in 5 days time. Awesome! After using this gel in my skin care routine, I can notice less pimples nowadays. Skin is no longer oily and flaky... Happy ^_^

But no matter how good product is, beauty is skin deep..It's also reflects you health and body. There's no point using expensive products, but your lifestyle, diet, rest and habit are terrible..
Remember to drink lots of water as water will flush out all the toxins from the body, making your body and skin hydrated. When your skin is hydrated,
less oil will be produced to hydrate it = less chances of breakouts..!
I drink a glass of green tea everyday as it is packed with antioxidants, detoxify and cleanse the body from inside out... Also, try get lots of sleep, find ways to release stress and if better go for exercise..


That's all for this time


Remember, beauty is the eye of the beholder...

You are beautiful in your own way..



~End~


Lai Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...