Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, January 6, 2012

Weather.....

Haiz...weather lately has been outrageously hot and gone crazy. I don't have a thermometer with me or else I would be trying to measure the temperature outside. Now, at 8.11pm, I feel as if it's 11am (reaching hot temperature of noon). The house is stuffy, humid and warm. I can't sleep soundly if the fan is not turned to maximum; 3 and stopped to face me.. OMG...

Weather....


Y U No - Weather Y u so hot?

Y u so hot????

Can't you just cool down??


hot-day

Weather of our beloved earth is getting worse everyday and the hot climate now is due to worsening of global warming. Cut down of trees, increase number of cars on the roads and also open burning have contributed to high content of Carbon dioxide in the air. High CO2 is bad because it will act as an insulator, trapping heat from being released to the outer space. This leads to rise of earth's temperature, melting of ice at north and south poles, and rise of sea level, leading to flash floods...

I hope people are aware of the dangerous of global warming...If this continues, I guess we will be living in a convection oven no matter is day or night ..WTF...Haizz..



Right now, I just want to stay in front of a fan...



Wait a minute?! Why fan but not air-cond??



That is because...



There's no air cond in house now wtf!


Lol...


Happy 'hotting' and roasting



Enjoy this beautiful song to 'chill' myself from the hot weather!



~End~

Roasted pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...