Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, January 9, 2012

Camwhore queen

Presenting the camwhore queen of this blog..Miss Pig @ Lai Peng...

Obviously this pig is a beauty obsess and she loves to take pic..of herself...camwhoring is part of her daily activity if she's free...

Getting ready to go out for lunch with her baby boy

Another shot of a cool look...fail!

Today I had some fun curling my hair in two hours time WITHOUT heat! All I need was to get my hair damp, then start twisting..just like the video shown...


In this video, Bubbi made one twisted hair bun, but for myself I made 6 small little buns coz my hair is way shorter and making just one bun is no way for me... it will be very difficult to tie the bun..

The end product?!

My left side view of the hair after 2 hours..

It's slightly curled

Pretty liking the effect

Sorry i was trying to look more friendly by smiling..

Here's another side of my hair but can't really see the waves...

Right now I'm still having my DIY mask on..Been breaking out badly last week, but now thanks to this mask, it's healing already..It's made from simple ingredients: oatmeal, honey and natural yogurt..Check this link out for the information: Mask


Camwhoring rocks! wtf!



~End~


Lai Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...