Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, January 6, 2012

Cooking on the run


Lately, I've been cooking my meals everyday. There will be fruits and vegetables daily and protein. My protein sources are fish, lean chicken breast meat and egg. For rice, I take low glycemic index (GI) source like brown rice. I enjoyed cooking like I said b4. It's been ages since I last posted any cooking recipe..Well, been super busy to try out new recipe.

Tang Yuen Jie just passed not long ago. I totally forgotten to post a beautiful picture of the glutinous rice balls sweet that I made..

I love colors and when you see the glutinous rice balls, you will know the colorful ones are mine..

My plan for tomorrow is to try this Custard pudding out! I've tried out the Pumpkin pottage by this channel and it's super easy to make. Delicious as well... try this out too : Pumpkin



Best of luck to me!


~End~

Lai Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...