Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to KT and an Exciting Weekend ahead!


Today is Fri, usually I'll be packing to go over to bf's hse. I'll happy and eager to c him. But we just departed yest nite. I reali felt like crying the moment I got on his car, wen he sent me to the volleyball court. I so em seh tak him. Realli em seh tak. This weekend I'll go on without him by my side. But we will msg and chat for sure. Hehe. I appreciate more coz now we can meet often compared to last time that we met oni once a month or more. So, its ok here. Hehe.This weekend going for fund raising in Wangsa Maju. I never expect I'll go to his area to collect donation for PAP. I was jumping and laughing wen got to noe that's the area we going. Haha.=)Another happy thing is that my logo was chosen to be used as PAPs colar badge. I thought a lot people designing but in the end oni me and KehLen and HengYue designed. Hehe. But I'm happy. Just that nid to change a little..=) Darling, if u reading this, pls dun worry for me. If I'm not ok I'll contact u. Hehe. I'll try b independant k? Thks for trying to make me happy. I'm lucky to have u as my loved one. Thks..Good luck for exam =)Love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...