Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Enjoyable Weekend

This weekend was damn nice. I studied, then i managed to eat things that I wanted for long time. First, I ate sushi le. Then, I ate my long waited, and ate oni once a year punya 'yuk kon' or daging salai in BM. haha.Then yesterday was the best. I finally got to eat the chicken prosperity burger from McD. Em..but still, I love McCchicken the best. Haha..and the banana pie. Em, not only thast, I managed to go to Arcade to play wif my bf. Em played the table ice hockey I think. Duno wats the game's name. Haha..then played 'Hit the Crocodile' Em..fun le..Hit like mad girl. Not only that, played the drum game wif bf. I won lo. Haha..coz I more familiar wif the game. Then came bck we both watched Bedtime Stories b4 goin to bed. Damn nice le yest. I enjoyed so much. Not oni that, we had McFlurry too. The last time I ate was last year. Long time ago. And that time was the first time I had McFlurry. Bf fed me till the whole cup fell off. Wasted lo oni ate a few spoon. But yest we finished whole cup Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...