Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Interesting day

JPD..
KehLen n Me
Publicity
Pan Mee
JiaLing,LaiChing,Me,Kehlen

Well, today had an interesting day. This semester all lecturers are funny and lectures are not tat bored anymore. Today had lecture on microwave oven. She taught us how to handle the microwave oven correctly and wat cant put inside. Surprisingly, I laughed. Coz I remember that we cant cook egg inside microwave oven but I did last time and it almost burst. Haha..=) Its serious matter but I played wif it. terrible girl la me. Then, later went for microb class. That lecturer was funny as well and she taught us new things and shared her past experience in Japan. I remember bf wan go there. Haha...B4 tat we had lab as well. Oh god I reali appreciate the lab coz today it was about spectrophotometer, and it was a topic in instru which I hated so much last sem. At least it helped me to und more. Good good. But today nid do lab report. Yea..another thing..I had my first experince..eating 'pan mee' I never had 'pan mee' in my life for 19 years and I tried for first time. Its curry 'pan mee' and tasted ok oni. Not my favourite but it taste ok to me! Proudly I can tell bf..I ate 'pan mee' di! Haha..Then I went for PAP photography session. Hehe..Took pic wif frens and AJK. So fun. Damn happy today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...