Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An Exciting Lab







Well today was my first cooking lab. Hehe. I got so excited to go for the lab. Noe y? Coz today we made baked potatoes and..we ate wif tuna. Yummy. Not only that, I'm impressed that I could remember the lecture on microwave oven. And wen Ms. Hana asked bout the microwave I managed to answer her ques. And since then she remember my face and name. Coz of her condition [she was sick], she asked me to brief my frens on microwave oven and she said I can do it. I did it. I was like the lecturer herself lo. So happy wif myself. I'm so proud of myself. I wonder bf noe di what will he say. Will he feel proud that his gf can do it? One thing sucks was the outfit. U c the pic will noe how horrrible I looked in apron and that stupid cap!Hehe..2ml is bf's exam. I so nervous for him le. I hope he can do it! If he's reading this I hope he get my energy! USH USH ------>Transfer my strength to him. Good Luck in exam baby! Another happy thing is that this weekend we'll meet again and my 'brother', Michael said will bring me go makan wo!..Yes! Em..then..smth that suddenly boost up my mood yest was..bf said and promised me will go holiday wif me alone. Damn HAPPY. Thk U love..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...