Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Duno wat day is today

Em...I also duno wat day is today. Not to say duno today is Sunday, but I noe today is Sunday. I duno how to describe my day today. Haiz. Clearly to me that tonite I must go bck KT. which I dunwan to. But becoz of responsibilities I muz go. Haiz. Suddenly just now I thought of alot of things. Lying down on bed, I thought...after today, I can oni meet my bf at Ipoh. And after he comes bck from Ipoh, mayb can meet a day or more, then, he'll start working and I'll start to go for my mid sem. Things like happening fast and I..really duno what to do. I feel like very very scared to face it. I'm worried and stressed. I duno how and what to do nxt. I sked I cant do well again. I really scared. haiz...What am I suppose to do????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...