Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Em...Nth Interesting Today

Today class was late but I went there wif KehLen, we both walked. Ngek2..exercise abit ma.Hehe..well today the first lecture I was busy doing the lab report coz the group members drew tha graph badly. So KehLen n I tried fixing it in lecture. Missed the lecture le. Haiz. Then today had vegetarian lunch lo. Hehe. And today first lecture wif Dr Poh, my mentor. She..haiz..picked us to answer question by looking at our shirt colours.Today the unlucky colour is yellow and pink. Unfortunately I wore yellow as well. Haiz. Then nid answer question bout what is Nutrition. Em after a long ask and answer session, she finally asked wat we learnt from this. Then, a girl said...we learnt that we should not wear yellow shirt. Haha. Whole lecture hall filled wif laughters. Tat girl dared to say it. Impressed. Haha. Other than that today ok. But bf said that all new born hamsters died di. Left oni the grown uo babies. So pitiful. Sob2. But no choice le. Haiz. Then..good news is...I can c him 2ml...so happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...