Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Well almost a week since I last worte down post in my blog. Today I'm going to drop down all things that happened this whole new year. Actually I got a lot of feelings thins whole new year. These expression I cant explain it well. This year I felt happy actually that I actually spent time together with my bf's family. It was damn nice. First day I went to his shop to celebrate new year and surprisingly I talked to his mum and helped to clean the mushroom. Then went out lunch wif his relatives and siblings. Somehow felt closer to his family. Then the next day I went there again for buffet. His whole family and relatives were there and he told me that his dad actually said I'm good mannered. I feel happy that the family likes me. Feel closer to them. At my own family I actually din feel as excited as usual. Mayb I bad girl always go out thats y din feel happy at home. Haha.Bad girl me.Well, then yesterday went for bowling wif bf and the parents. Again it was so fun playign with them. Actually b4 I went out my mum was in great fire. She was nagging n scolding my bro. Till this morning she was still in bad mood then wen I talked to her she started to scold me as well. Terrible. And ended up I said smth that hurt her so much till she cried, In the end I said sorry and we were ok bck. Luckily. If not I'll feel guilty all the time. Plus, I cried tis morning wen I realize exam is so damn near that I duno how now. I felt so damn scared and terrible. Bf called and gave me encouragement. Luckily I felt better. Now I'm on9 to find infor botu assignments ad public speaking. So, thats my new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...