Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm HAPPY Today!

Today was a happy day for me. Duno y but then I feel excited and happy. Everything like going on well. Class was ok and I smiled alot, feel no stress and I laughed wif frens. Hehe. Then shared stories bout weekend wif my frens. Then, I feel I'm getting used to UKM life and like enjoy adi. I hope bf won worry over me. Of coz there wil be times wen I sudd feel sad, especially wen I goin to seperate wif him. Hehe. But now I think thru di, i shouldnt be sad coz we will meet again for sure and there's phone ma. Every month 35 hours free. Sure can chat more and won lose contact wif him. Anotherexciting and happy news today was..bf decided to stay for degree but this time, he no longer nid to move back to Kampar. He'll stay at KL. We no nid back to our old past time, whereby we met oni once a month and once oni met 1o minutes at Pudu. I dunwan such thing to happen again. Never want that. Very 'san fu'. Hehe. But then, today I was very sick that we got tricked about having early class at 9. We went to fac but no class. Ish if noe no nid wake up at 6 smth. Damn it!!!. Then, worse was, ish ish 23rd Jan...which I suppose to go back at 1.30pm, I found out that tat day I won hav any class. Damn it again. If not I will go bck earlier. Damn it!!!..Ish...Ish..haiz. But its ok I think. haiz..I reali miss u Jian Choong!!! Can we meet this weekend if can?..Plsssss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...