Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, January 15, 2009

SoMe CUTE PicTures 4 U All

Wizard Doggie
Yummy!
Santa Here..HoHoHo!
Cookies?Or smth else?
Hugging on soup?
Yummy! Choco donut?

Hey. These r some pictures I got on9. It was from a forwarded email I found it cute and weird so wanted to show my readers! Em enjoy viewing the pictures and thks for reading my blog oh! Haha.. Good day to u all. Cheers! Yerrr....wan add smth le. Ish today so damn mang. So damn kik lo. Yerrr.. Today went up the bus in the morning then got kehlen's message telling me that all classes b4 12 were cancelled. Then I thought of goin to vote le for the PMUKM thing. Then after lining up for more than 1/2 hours, sudd class rep told us that lectures still on. That time already 9.30 and lecture was at 10. So we rushed to take bus and went to campus. We waited for over an hour and in the end, there was no lecture. Damn damn damn kik. Wif the lecturer. Yer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...