Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tiring Day and a Little BAD LUCK!

Today I went to campus early although I didnt hav early class. Went there purposely to take my result slip. I wanted to remark my paper and so this slip I need to photocopy it. Haiz. I went to the shop but it was still closed. Then I went back library to study until 9smth I went down again to photocopy it and left it at the office to certify it. Duno y the system always so slow, it took few hours time to certify little documents. Haiz. So I went there again to take it and posted it thru pos laju. I need to post the slip to my fren at Bangi to enable him to help me remark. Y was it tiring? Coz I finished my class di at 12pm but then the nxt class at 5pm. Haiz. The free time I filled it wif studies and I went to see lecturer and asked her bout uncertain topics. Hehe. Now I understand more. Y was today unlucky? Coz I fell down b4 I got up the bus. We ran to catch the bus and b4 I could go on it, ppl from behind pushed me and I fell. Painful oh! Ish...AHH SO TIRING AND UNLUCKY!!!

1 comment:

  1. go to www.plurk.com n sign up..
    then u follow the instruction there lo.
    u paste the html copy in ur blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...