Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009

Well well Chinese New Year coming soon..My feelings really undescribeable. I feel excited and verry happy and at the same time, I feel worry that I can't finish study in time for my mid sem. Hehe..but I can handle my stress. Now I make sure I study daily and understand what I study. If don't I ask lecturer, which makes me moe confident once again. I hope I can go through it. Em, I'm goin bck this Friday! Wan c family and bf very much. Wonder how r they now? Bf at Ipoh di. Miss him so so so damn much. And this morning mum called to wish me Hapi Bday. Today is my chinese date bday. She remember. So hapi. Hehe..So, wanna wish my readers...Happy Chinese New Year..God bless u all and Good luck in everything,k? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...