Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, January 4, 2009

....No mood...

Today out of no reason I feel that I'm not in a very good mood. Somehow I feel a little sad. This weekend I spent time wif bf at his hse. But I think nxt week he won allow me to cm anymore. Although he did not say cant come nxt week but I feel bad if I disturb him study. But at the same time I do hope to see him b4 go bck for new year. Coz cming weekend wil b busy on 18th Jan. And he'll go bck on 21st. NXt week is the only weekend we can meet b4 he starts working. He said we still can meet wen he working but somehow I feel we might be diff from before. Haiz. I feel like crazy di. Duno y I feel sked to face the cming months without him oh. And I still fear for studies. I had thought of stopping study. Mayb coz I sill look down on myself. But..I'm afraid to take up the challenges ahead. I nid his support le...

1 comment:

  1. hey.. don't be pessimistic k.
    look at the bright side.
    u r smart. never ever look down upon yourself bcos if u do, u will be judged so.
    stay strong k. all the best! xoxo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...