Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, January 9, 2009

Am I REALLY WRONG?

Am I really wrong by telling how I feel? IS it very wrong to tell out how I feel and now in the end things turn sour? Is it my fault that my partner couldn't accept wat I said yesterday nite? I kept thinking this morning when I had insomnia after my partner exco told me he felt sad and hurt wif my complaining bout him in front of seniors and other exco. Actually yesterday's session should be a closed one I thought. This incident happen long time b4 this and I actually kind of forgotten it. Since seniors wan us to point out how we feel bout PAP, I just told them that I angry the moment partner asked me to do the banner alone and he looked at me, sitting on a chair. That moment I was really angry. And I angry coz he kept everything to himself and never let me help out. As the other exco I feel useless and bad as well. This morning I got his message I straight away couldn't sleep coz I never expect anyone will tell him as I reminded everyone listened not to tell him even the seniors. Coz I expected such situation like now will happen. And IT HAPPENED! And he knew it thru his fren. I felt angry coz that person never think of the consequences telling it to my partner. Or maybe the person did just that partner cant accept it. I duno.. I duno how to face him anymore. Haiz...Wat should I do? Sori is the oni word I can figure out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...